SaltyCajun.com lake area banner

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #27  
Old 04-27-2013, 12:25 AM
Wide Open's Avatar
Wide Open Wide Open is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sportsmans Paradise
Posts: 1,056
Cash: 2,817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAssasin View Post
yall are crazy! I told mine that was the only way I would go. Is if I could have one day to go with a guide for some moster bass!
The lady and I flew in from Naples fl yesterday ! When she found out she had a free trip from her work, she scheduled us a fishing trip on one of our fun days, because she knew it was the only way I was flying out of town during spring spawn over here!
It really was a good trip to, we caught probably 40-50 trout between 4 of us, about a dozen snook, mangroves, reds, Spanish macs, 1 gag grouper, sum jacks.
I was really impressed with the size of the trout we had some pushing five pounds, and the females were all spawned out! Skinny as can be!
Florida guides could care less about a trout! Lmao
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map