SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 05-11-2013, 03:20 PM
whunter29 whunter29 is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Abbeville La
Posts: 712
Cash: 963
Default

I got one more where I was fishing a club tournament on saline Larto and I was struggling badly to catch fish in Larto so I ran back into Saline and me and my partner were flying when he hollered at me hey your out the channel. Before I could get back into it we hit three stumps with the third one causing extreme damage to the lower unit to the cost of like 2000$.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map