SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CalcasieuExtremeRods

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 05-20-2013, 01:18 AM
I make oil's Avatar
I make oil I make oil is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Berwick LA
Posts: 1,588
Cash: 3,863
Default

No LOL. This is a Chimp that made its way onto the Hess compound in Equatorial Guinea. It was a priviously captured Chimp that had been returned to the wild. He decided he didn't want to be a wild Chimp and found his way to the compound and decided that is where he was going to live. The company would feed him and took care of him. Not really sure what happened from there. He would walk up to you and very friendly. I have more pictures of him but they must be on my old lap top.

I'll caption any more I post up. The pictures of the sea turtle above where taken on a beach in Equatorial Guinea near a town called Luba on Bioko Island. I can see the Island from where I'm at right now. We where sitting at a table in a bar near the beach and I saw something on the beach. At first I thought is was a log or something rolling with the surf and didn't pay much attention then it started coming further up on the beach. We walked out and this is what we saw. It was the closest I'd ever been to a sea turtle and the first time I ever had seen one on land. She dug a hole and laid her eggs just like on National Geographic. Pretty cool.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map