SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs)

The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) Discuss everything related to tackle here, including making your own

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 06-19-2013, 05:20 PM
kajun87 kajun87 is offline
Sand Trout
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Grand Isle
Posts: 18
Cash: 762
Default

If anyone from Duce reads this site frequently please contact me. I am having some serious problems with your company and before I go on a rant I would like to give you guys a chance to fix it. I have tried email, text, calling your phones everything. Getting near the 2 month mark and I am losing patience. Please contact me via pm, 337-349-4143, or email at jared_readenour@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map