SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 06-30-2013, 07:29 PM
RonnieF's Avatar
RonnieF RonnieF is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lafayette, La.
Posts: 247
Cash: 1,033
Default

I had one pair of Doc Martens (lace up). I got water clarifier or paraffin solvent on them. Even though I washed them off, when I got back out there 7 days later the leather was cracked through and through. These boots were brand new. My previous pair of Timberland lasted almost 3 years but I use Dr. Scholes insoles too.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map