![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I used to work in a health food store. A young lady who also worked there who was a vegan would call me a carnivore, kind of in jest kind of for real. I proposed this scenario to her. Plants are alive and have feelings too, they have hooked up EKGs to plants and brought a flame near and the EKG showed lots of activity like fear. Most of the organic fresh and raw vegetables that she was eating were alive when she was eating them. I can prove it by taking them out and planting them - they will grow. Those vegetables are probably screaming as you chew them. At least my steak is very dead, it will not grow into a cow if I plant it. We are still friends but it made her think and she did not call me a carnivore any more. HaHa!
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
