SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

View Poll Results: Will you continue to support CCA?
Yes 28 36.36%
No 49 63.64%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-07-2013, 10:35 AM
Gottogo49's Avatar
Gottogo49 Gottogo49 is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 815
Cash: 1,474
Default

I have made a personal choice not to gamble. I do not purchase state lottery tickets. I don't like the fact that by fishing in the waters of Louisiana, I am entered into the CCA redfish lottery, like it or not. I have been a CCA member in the past but I do not agree with some of their latest decisions, therefore I am not a current CCA member. Without the redfish lottery, I think that the CCA membership would be much lower. I wonder if someone could capture 10 ducks, band them with a special band and charge all hunters $50 to enter their forced lottery? Sorry, just my 2c.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map