SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 10-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Matt G's Avatar
Matt G Matt G is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Judice, LA
Posts: 3,083
Cash: 3,642
Default

Dropped everytime I've tried it and I'm highly allergic to the suckers so I want them dead ASAP. I would pick up some cans at the True Value by my house because their brand is always on sale, but they would just fly away after I would drench them. I started buying the more expenseive brand and using soap and water when I run out and it's like magic.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map