SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 10-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 8,726
Default Request for Bull Reds

I did an inshore trip today for super strike charters. They had been out the day before and caught flounder and a very lot of small reds. They did get a limit of reds but all 16-20 inches. My request from Jim was for "big reds". I was planning to go south but when they asked for that I changed directions. We hit a few spots with no action. I got up in a pond and the request was answered.

After the high fives, hand shakes we got a few pictures of it.

It was promptly released and is ready to fight again and breed some more reds for us enjoy. It only took about 2 minutes for it to swim off.

Then it was Fred's turn.

We found 3 keeper trout throughout the day and a few small ones but I was back in shallow places where the reds chase and trap bait so the chances of getting other types of fish were almost non existent. We spent the day seeking bigger fish and actually only caught about 5 rats all day. The catfish had a way of finding us though. Each of the guys had some very nice reds to take pictures with.

As the sun peaked and the tide reached low / calm we called it with more meat than they had yesterday but still 2 shy of a 3 man limit. It was another successful day. After some of my tough days it was nice to have 2 days in a row go right.

Life is Good!
Fishing is not a matter of life or death. It's more important than that.

CAPT HOOP -- OUR FREEDOM
Old 10-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,322

Nice job Capt.