SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-23-2013, 09:29 AM
grizzon30s grizzon30s is offline
Flounder
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: lafayette
Posts: 96
Cash: 825
Default

I hope to one day own some land that I can manage for ducks and other wildlife. Right now I'm in a fairly small marsh lease. And everyone is right, it takes work. It's Miami corp land so it's not extremely expensive but we always figure extra costs for poisoning and what not. I wish we were able to control water levels on it! Of course to me, that's part of the fun, being out working on stuff. I've had ag field leases and yes they are easy but none were nearly as consistent as what I have now. But I do have friends with rice fields that are out of control good most every day of every season. Good luck finding something like that though!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map