![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| The Roux (Cooking/BBQ/Recipes) What good is a cajun site without a cooking and recipe forum? |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here is something different. I started using this recipe this year and I can't get enough of it. It taste like the dish "Crispy Duck" at Zeas. Even People that don't eat duck will eat this. In addition, I soak the breast in water for 1-2 days. I also remove the skin, not sure if that's needed or not. Good Luck,
Honey Ducks 7-10 duck breast ~ 1 large onion, finely chopped ~ 1/2 - 1 cup honey, depends on how much honey flavor you want ~ 1/4 cup soy sauce ~ fresh garlic to taste, chopped or minced ~ 1/4 cup butter ~ 1/2 cup brown sugar ~ 2 tsp dry mustard - 2 tsp ginger - optional / I put a little TSO sauce Combine all of the ingredients except the ducks in a sauce pan. Heat just boiling, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Place the duck in a large baking dish. (casserole dish) The ducks should be submerged in the sauce. Pour the sauce over the duck. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 ½ hours. Turn a couple of times while baking. |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
