SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 02-18-2014, 07:24 AM
alphaman's Avatar
alphaman alphaman is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: LAFAYETTE
Posts: 4,079
Cash: 3,860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
Just gotta stay on it. I haven't taken my new boat back there but I prolly would. 99" beam.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I had rubber rub rails, I would, but we have that chrome rub rail, I just cant. Lol

I scrapped mine pretty good on there weir in vbay. Not a good sound to hear, metal on metal!

Let me know how u do when u go threw there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map