SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 11-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayBolt23 View Post
Took 2 Valium upon arrival pulled my shorts off laid back on the table put my legs in the air! The nurse which I knew her passed a cleaning on the ole sack,then the Dr pushed to get the tubes up to the surface stuck it with a pain killing injection, cut the tube burned it stitched it and did the samething on the other side! All of about 15 minutes! Wasn't too bad! Now chilling in my recliner watching NFL Network!
No urges to buy shoes or anything? Or maybe re decorate a room?
Old 11-01-2013, 01:23 PM
Ling

Cash: 5,573

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dink View Post
No urges to buy shoes or anything? Or maybe re decorate a room?
Go ahead keep making babies!
I'm done now!
Old 11-01-2013, 01:26 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerun View Post
My ins wouldnt pay for it $1800 so i called around and found a family dr who would do it for cash $300. Was his last patient. No sedation just got a local.
No napkin for me and when he started to cut it felt like sandpaper so he gave me another shot to numb it. As he was working he started to sweat. thats not a good sight. Best part was "leroy" was getting in his way so he had nurse hold it. He finished up and i drove myself home. Went to work after a couple of days. A month goes by and i would get pain there. Went back twice to get direct steroid shots at incision site. ouch. Lesson here is you get what you pay for
Sounds like a Boob job in Mexico scenario.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Blue Marlin

I'm done too.....do you have to do testosterone meds after? I thinl wpmen have to take estrogen after they're fixed
Old 11-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
I'm done too.....do you have to do testosterone meds after? I thinl wpmen have to take estrogen after they're fixed
Dink, you in the sauce early today?!
Old 11-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Ling

Cash: 5,573

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
That's what I was thinking!
Old 11-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 9,130

Quote:
Premenopausal women continue to produce estrogen if they still have their ovaries... which most drs will leave both or one if they can. Unless contraindicated (severe ovarian cysts, cancer, etc.) they try to keep the ovaries... to keep women from experiencing too much androgen and testosterone production from the adrenal glands. Hormone replacement therapy is hell on women of all ages and the trend is getting away from that if at all possible.

This function ceases in postmenopausal women all together so the majority will be on hormone replacement to keep the MAN qualities at bay. You will see more Total Hysterectomies in older women just bc the ovaries are often of no use and can become cancerous.

With vasectomy, men still have the testes which produce testosterone... they are just not connected to the terminal in which sperm travels. The buck stops here so to say. Testosterone does not follow the same terminal (vas deferans to seminal vesicles) as semen... Test is secreted directly into the blood stream.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 629

Dr. Scott Neusetzer
1016 Coolidge Dr.
Lafayette, La.
337-233-6665
Had one done 3 years ago. Should have done it sooner. One consultation, the surgery. Laid up for 3 days. Back to work on Monday.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 767

Same as nearly everyone here (valium, Friday, ice, work Monday). I was on the table and one side took 5 minutes and went very smoothly. Get to the other side and they were having trouble getting the tube into place, nurse looks at me and says, "Mr. Crochet, you have a very muscular scrotum." I didn't miss a beat, said "thanks, I work out." Musta been the valium talking.....
Old 11-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 437

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddct View Post
I had a buddy get his done at the VA. Doctor had him on the table for two hours. He was layed up for a month. Got all infected.

I had mine done in Austin, TX. Dr. Richard Chop. In and out in twenty minuets. Was awake the whole time, didnt feel a thing. Two days of the wife waiting on me and back to work. I will say, shave yourself. That was probably the worst thing, having a male nurse shave me down there.
Dr. Chop? I would have went elsewhere.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:38 AM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
Seemed like a perfectly reasonable question really.....
Old 11-03-2013, 08:17 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 583

I am a bit of a forum Junkie. On a motorcycle forum a few years back, I told this story about my vasectomy.

I had my vasectomy this morning.

They offered me a script of valium to help ease the stress, but I declined as I wanted to drive myself. I was fairly relaxed waiting for them to call me back. Once in the operating room, they had me strip down below the waist and wrap myself in a sheet. I hopped up on the operating table. The nurse guided my feet into stirrups. She flipped the sheet up onto my abdomen and began coaching me toward the foot end of the table by doing the come here motion with her finger, staring intently as I did. She apparently knew exactly how doc likes his patients positioned. I told myself at this point that if I saw her break out any lube I was going to run.

She started taping my shaft to my abdomen so it wouldn't flop into the way during the operation. In the process of getting the third strip of tape ready, she got it all wrapped around her arm and stuck to itself. Another nurse joined her in helping get my shaft taped down. At this point two things hit me. I now have much more empathy for women who go to an OBGYN and I understand why they offer valium for guys who get vasectomies. At that point I got a rather pleasing betadine sponge bath. They then covered me up with the blue surgical drape and Doc walked in. Within seconds I was feeling the stinging of the lidocane being injected into the right hemisphere of my scrotum.

Almost instantaneously the doc began opening me up. I was fortunate enough (because of my droopy ball sack) to be a candidate for a no scalpel vasectomy. The no scalpel means no sutures and a little less pain. I couldn't see or feel anything. There was a tugging sensation. It felt like the vessel he was pulling out of my sack was attached to my trachea, but that's about it. In short order Doc moved to the left side. The only disconcerting thing was hearing the cauterizing gun burn into my flesh and watching the smoke rise off my sack when it did. The draft in the room brought a waft of burnt scrotal meat smoke toward me where it stung my nostrils.

I shed lidocane pretty fast, and did feel a little discomfort when the last opening was cauterized. I was in and out in what must have been less than 30 minutes. The doc and I told a couple quick stories and shared a laugh or two during the process. Much more benign than I envisioned.

I am housesitting for my boss while she is on a cruise with her mother. Feels weird sitting at her desk in my compression shorts with an ice bag on my balls farting around on the internet.

I have to wait about a week before I am allowed to have an ejaculation. Then after 10-12 ejaculations (a few more days) I get to whack off in a cup and have it tested for sperm. If it is negative, then I am officially infertile. I live over an hour from the clinic, and have to have the sample to the lab within 2 hours of collecting it. That's cutting it close. Any ideas?
Old 03-18-2014, 03:38 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,449

Finally got it done this morning. Dude!!! I didn't get any Valium prior! I was a wreck and then the local anesthetic wasn't strong enough and I felt the first insision and bout jumped off the table. Horrible experience. But a couple pain pills later I'm chillin with my bag of peas trying to find cool stuff to watch on netflix
Old 03-18-2014, 05:12 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,038

Read this and believe it:

JOCK STRAP! Wear it over your regular drawers and keep it on all the time. Man that saved me so much pain. When you take it off you will know it! When them suckers are swole and swangin around you will put that jock back on real fast!!!!! In fact get two!!!
Old 03-18-2014, 06:28 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 754

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddct View Post
having a male nurse shave me down there.
DUDE...... that just AINT rite!
Old 03-18-2014, 06:33 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich View Post
Sounds like a Boob job in Mexico scenario.
That depends..... what the nurse look like???
Old 03-18-2014, 06:37 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAssasin View Post
Finally got it done this morning. Dude!!! I didn't get any Valium prior! I was a wreck and then the local anesthetic wasn't strong enough and I felt the first insision and bout jumped off the table. Horrible experience. But a couple pain pills later I'm chillin with my bag of peas trying to find cool stuff to watch on netflix
NETFLIX??? WTH???
put it on the adult channel make sho that thang still works!!!
Old 03-18-2014, 07:09 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Don't do it!! It's your man hood!! Look how ASR turned out!!
Old 03-18-2014, 09:16 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD View Post
NETFLIX??? WTH???
put it on the adult channel make sho that thang still works!!!
SC welcome to the world of steelD.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:23 PM
Trophy Trout

dat Duckman... das ma boi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk