SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 03-23-2014, 08:26 AM
specktator's Avatar
specktator specktator is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 6,582
Cash: 3,555
Default need advice !!

I had a similar situation. Found out girl I used to poke after the bars sometimes was pregnant when I was 21 y/o. There was a chance it was mine but she had been dating another guy and they were sure it was his. Started dating my wife about 2 months later. I told my wife when we started getting serious that there was a chance that I might be having a kid in a few months. She was shocked but stuck with me. Well, she ended up being mine. Now my daughter is 8 years old and I wouldn't change it for anything. My wife and I just had our first daughter this last Sunday.

Gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em. IMO, I wouldn't stay with her. She is way too young and still plans on doing a lot more partying. My baby momma was very similar with the drinking and partying. Thought never even crossed my mind to be with baby momma. Even though my wife stayed with me, b/c she is a saint. I can't say I would have done the same!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map