SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-01-2014, 01:27 AM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,447
Cash: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzon30s View Post
Maybe if we would legalize weed...we would stop pushing people into the criminal element where lots of these other drugs are available.
Poison like roxy, oc's...really any opiates are readily available at these pain management clinics. They are hooking thousands of people on what equates to heroin and not thinking twice. The painkiller epidemic is just that, an epidemic. It's unbelievable that we continue to imprison people for pot yet we let these doctors slang synthetic heroin while making millions.
Pain management clinics aren't like they used to be. The FDA and FBI has shut down a vast percentage of the "shady" ones....the ones that you walked into with a handful of cash and come out with a handful of prescriptions. You don't do that anymore. I am a pain management patient at The Spine Center in Covington, LA (Dr. Scott Sondes). I'm not familiar with others, but, this one is legit. You don't become a patient without an MRI showing that you are truly in need of their services and MRI's are updated every 9-12 months to note any changes. Every visit begins with a drug test. I see the doctor every 8 weeks and anytime within that span I can be ordered to the office up to 3 times for a random drug screen.....that day. If any substance, including alcohol, is found in your system other than what is prescribed by Dr. Sondes.....you are toast!!! One chance....that's it!!! You are immediately dismissed and referred to drug rehab. I'm sure there are still some out there that don't play by the rules. There used to be several in this area of the state, but, like I said...they're gone. I understand your point and I agree totally, but, just know that there are legit ones that take a patient's well-being into consideration and are not just there to make a quick buck.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map