![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Are u useing a multimeter. .
.? If so check fuses track down were power stops. I had the same thing my eve 50 hp from 1984 has a fuse if it blowers nothing will work. But the fuse was good I checked with multimeter It wound up being the connection to the fuse. Corroded under connector . Result I have wires running all over with easy acces with multimeter If you don't have one let me know you can pass by I will help you. Take a hbrake from a meat sale and drag her here. I got a rabbit ear hooked up reedy to go for water. Bean working on my boat too. I got ignition switch issues too a gost . But I know where it's at now. Gust need to crimp connectors better . |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
