SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 10-29-2009, 11:41 AM
Gerald Gerald is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles / Moss Bluff
Posts: 4,648
Cash: 4,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtretrievers View Post
Just a little hint. Sunday was out riding around looking & saw 11 from 3-4pm. My buddy sent me pictures of 4 bucks (one good one) feeding in his pasture at 12:10 yesterday.
I agree, 11 AM to 1 PM I am usually in the stand. If I am going to change locations, I move around 10 AM or wait until after 1 PM.

This 6 pt came running by me at 11:55 AM on Dec. 29.

.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6 pt..Buck 12-29-05.jpg (84.9 KB, 80 views)
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map