SaltyCajun.com lake area banner

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Freshwater Fishing Discussion

Freshwater Fishing Discussion For discussion of everything freshwater!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 05-27-2014, 09:12 PM
neverenuf neverenuf is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Moss Bluff and Johnson Bayou
Posts: 197
Cash: 923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishhawk View Post
I live near l.fork n rarely fish it because of rude people. There are too many other good lakes around.Fork is a long drive to get skunked.Everyone I know would rather go to rayburn or t.bend
Rude POS people everywhere. I didn't find the percentage greater at Fork than T.B. I haven't been to either lake in the summer though. I can't stand to be around jet skiers or wake board (douchebag) boats. If they are around I will always find some water to fish where they won't be.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map