SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 05-29-2014, 06:16 PM
silver_snipe's Avatar
silver_snipe silver_snipe is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: De Ridder
Posts: 163
Cash: 860
Default

The Perception sport Pescador 12 is the old model Wilderness Systems 120. The West Marine Pompano 120 is the same boat. They are far better than the castaway. I own both and recommend for the money to get either the Pesacador or the Pompano. If I was buying today I would get the Pompano and order the wilderness systems seat that goes with it. Just my 2 cent main thing is that you get on the water. Btw I agree the castaway tracks horribly.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map