SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CalcasieuExtremeRods

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 05-04-2009, 07:44 PM
coachlaw's Avatar
coachlaw coachlaw is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Angleton, TX, C.S.A.
Posts: 536
Cash: 747
Default Here's mine, before and after Danny and Ike

The first 2 are of the one in La. on Bayou Cook out of Empire. Before and after Danny. I hope to have my ashes scattered there one day, if anyone can tell where it was when I die.

The second 2 are of the one I have here in Texas. Before and after Ike. The place is named "Blockade Runners" due to its historical location along Titlum-Tatlum Bayou, a nest for blockade runners out of San Luis Pass. We've come a long way since the storm. I'll post an updated pic if I can find one I like. - Sandy


PS: Those that have had a camp know that there is nothing like it in the world. It was a great privilege and blessing to grow up with a place like that to go. Now as an adult, it is a labor of love and a treasure that connects me to my childhood.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Old Camp Stars and Bars resized.jpg (91.8 KB, 379 views)
File Type: jpg Dad and the old Camp 3 resized.jpg (69.5 KB, 379 views)
File Type: jpg The Camp Before Ike resized.jpg (60.6 KB, 378 views)
File Type: jpg Camp Day After Ike 5.jpg (57.0 KB, 376 views)
File Type: jpg Tool Room Exterior Resized.jpg (83.8 KB, 378 views)
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map