SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 06-28-2014, 09:57 PM
Smalls Smalls is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: South Central LA
Posts: 2,822
Cash: 3,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyI View Post
I will only make one comment on all this, "only" scientific facts should be used to control the weirs. At this point, only MG has offered any "facts", the rest, well each side has their beliefs. The meeting will be interesting "if" truth is discussed and not turn into a shouting arguing match. But the only thing I can say, if anyone doesn't believe that "money" controls all things in this state, and the world, you got your head in a hole.

Dude, I've thrown up so many facts on these weirs and that marsh, it ain't even funny. This conversation has been going on for a LONG, LONG, LONG time. I've even offered some of the reports I have on research that has been done on the Cameron-Creole. I quit posting the same thing over and over again because people don't care to know anything scientific unless it supports their side.

Here's your link Waltrip. Find where you posted the name.

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion: Weirs Closed - SaltyCajun.com
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map