SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 06-30-2014, 05:35 PM
Gerald Gerald is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles / Moss Bluff
Posts: 4,648
Cash: 4,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
im gonna hafta look around again, I think there maybe was a synthetic blend straight 30w but I know there was nothing straight weight in full synthetics.


what do you guys think of my idea to go to 40w in it? good idea or not? at this point there is not a need and I usually only do this when engines start to smoke or use oil but im thinking it might be better protection but I don't know much about small engines other then I can take em apart and fix em but im just guessing 40w might work better at keeping this lubbed
I would not do it....... unless the oil burning is really bad. Almost all small engines us a 30W oil.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map