![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep tonight was supposed to be a night of stele ration but it's turned into a pittyful night of drinking alone.
Owner refused concessions and has gone nuts. I'm in the hole for 3 grand and not to mention the 2 weeks of unethical survey crap from a motor guy. So in morning I go to a hotel bye the way without bead bugs as I'm tired of itchy rashes and wait for ride to Louisiana . And of corse keep a little hope that owner comes back to planet earth and has a clue. As not many would put out like the slut I am. |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
