SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 07-25-2014, 06:34 AM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,974
Cash: 7,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickfish View Post
What a blooming idiot!!! Dude if you need 1500 spots to be successful at catching fish your in the wrong business. how in the he'll did you slip thru cracks? I fully understand now why everyone says what they do about you.
Lmao ^ sooooo Mad ^

I'll tell you what I'll do for you keyboard N I N J A


I will place $5k up against you best 1 trout

I'll pay pal Casey once you agree and then you pay him and he will hold the 10k

We will fish from 6-12 but I will give u a 1hr head start and not leave to 7

You name the date !!!





I'll bet another 1k you will not accept this challenge because your mom don't let you out the house to often and so you have to post other peoples fish up


If you don't accept this offer never post here again
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map