SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Bucoo's Avatar
Bucoo Bucoo is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SW Louisiana
Posts: 271
Cash: 1,742
Default

No doubt I have always killed more ducks during the first split and usually by the end of the season I'm struggling to consistently kill birds. I didn't mind how the season was in the first place but really and trully idk if 7 days will actually make a big enough difference to notice. Like someone might have stated in a previous post, next years 2nd Saturday of the month is on the 14. It just depends on how the days fall I guess. And for the 5 day split for specks I think it will hurt the ones that hunt heavily pressured areas.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map