SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 08-09-2014, 04:29 PM
simplepeddler's Avatar
simplepeddler simplepeddler is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: saint amant
Posts: 3,421
Cash: 1,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil bubba View Post
You are a lucky man.....Mine left to Kansas after she graduated and turned 18. I never attended the wedding I didn't know about till it was done. I have 3 grandkids now I only see a couple weeks a summer. Maybe on christmas if the weather is good for the drive here. I go to church every week and give of my extra time and do whatever i can for the sick and needy children of my community. I don't know where i went wrong but if that girl say go visit you best go. She is inviting you, don't blow it. There are a lot of needy kids around. Please give what you can to them.
Yea man that's a tough one.......

She and I are good, but it's hard to see her go.
She gets that sense of indendence honestly........
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map