SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hobby Forums > The Roux (Cooking/BBQ/Recipes)

The Roux (Cooking/BBQ/Recipes) What good is a cajun site without a cooking and recipe forum?

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 09-23-2014, 10:42 AM
SigNate SigNate is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Metairie
Posts: 561
Cash: 1,435
Default

Only if your a tax exempt charity organization. But, they can get free publicity and advertising. Just ask all they can say is no, not now. If they do donate something ask them if they have a banner that can be posted.
I organized an internet forum member get together for owners of a certain grill/smoker. http://www.broilkingbbq.com/grills/keg/keg-series.html
I got some no replies, some no answers but I also got a bunch of cool stuff from a good number of people that were happy to donate something. Especially if it's a business that is trying to get their name out there.

Look, I've been busy as heck but I'll send a couple of requests out and I'll let you know what I find out. If the real organizer would send me his name and contact info in a pm I'll do what I can to help.

BTW, if you really feel strongly about donating to a charity you CAN apply for the Charity status. I'll ask a buddy of mine who is an accountant. He knows what needs to be done.

Talk to the right people and you might be able to get sponsors!

Nathan
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map