SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 09-29-2014, 09:26 PM
Crankbait36 Crankbait36 is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Abbeville
Posts: 182
Cash: 775
Default

I called today and I will be getting a new 8 for 715$ I also had the opportunity to upgrade to hds9 touchscreen for 1100 but I didn't want to have to install another mount on my boat! If I fished all the time I would have went with the 9 but since I only get to fish about 8 times a month I figured the 8 will do. Also when my unit quit working it just suddenly went out!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map