SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 05-21-2009, 10:25 PM
Copehagen Copehagen is offline
Sand Trout
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 3
Cash: 700
Default

I'd buy an unlimited supply of hard liquor all in the airplane sized bottles, I'd hire a lawyer to travel with me everywhere, a tazer just to light up aholes at random, a case of hand grenades and a couple dozen rpgs just for laughs. I'd fly Costa Rica and buy a couple of girls. I'd have Van Halen tatooed on my knuckles and a ole english version of charlie brown nailed to a cross on my back. I'd hit some serious austrailian made winstrol v with a cycle of genentex growth hormone and workout till huntin season started. I'd buy as many H&K 416's as they would sell me, Ammo, ammo, ammo, ammo and did I mention ammo.

I'd cap it off with 1,000 to 2,000 acres of Louisiana bottomland hardwood in Avol. Parish build a pond and a pad, chill out drink lots of little airplace bottles of booze and enjoy the girls from Costa Rica and occaisionally tazerin somebody just to keep it lively.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map