SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 12-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Marque's Avatar
Marque Marque is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Vermilion Parish
Posts: 677
Cash: 2,124
Default

I always use a head light to put out decoys. As far as a compact flashlight I have a few. I like streamlight, but not the rechargeable ones. I have both the 2 AA and the 2 AAA. The AA is hard to beat. On the lower end of the price range the Redlines are pretty good and the mini mag LED's for about 30$. But in the world of mini flash lights, prices get out of control fast. I haven't bought any that you would find in the glass case because sooner or later I will lose it or wash it.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map