SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 12-25-2014, 04:36 PM
redaddiction's Avatar
redaddiction redaddiction is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 1,474
Cash: 2,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marque View Post
It can't be as fool proof as netting a big fish? I try to flip everything in the boat anyway unles Its a 3 lb or better speck or a red bigger than 24 inches. Although it depends on what pole I am using. I love those cheap diawa lagunas poles to throw spinner baits but have snapped my fair share of them trying to flip a red in the boat. I will try it. I got a catfish flipper for the hardeads and gaff tops.


It's not so much used to put the fish in the boat as it is to handle the fish after you put it in the boat. Net a big redfish, then boga it to hold it, unhook, it, weigh it, take a picture with it, release it. Get it?
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map