SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #32  
Old 12-29-2014, 09:54 AM
Cripley's Avatar
Cripley Cripley is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Dequincy
Posts: 527
Cash: 2,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
I would take the frustration you have and talk at churches or schools or something and tell you story to thousands of kids .........It may not sink in for all of them, but those that it does make a difference for, we all would benefit......

Something tells me you are involved already though.......

I'll bet you are giving to that boy of yours ways you do not even understand right now..

Stay positive bud!
Simplepeddler thanks for the kind words. I have actually been involved in youth ministry for over ten years. I also work with youth sports organization and special need children for whats called buddy ball. I have made it a emphasis on my life to share with kids what i went through and to not go down the same road. I also took an 16 year old kid whop had dropped out of school into my house as my son and he is now in college in Arizona and interning at a church to become a youth pastor. My life is not all doom and gloom it has been very good and there have been many rewards for doing the right thing. I am also a successful business development manager for a environmental company and i just started my own business. Doing the right thing has been a reward of its self.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map