SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 01-16-2015, 08:38 PM
marty f marty f is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: .
Posts: 1,207
Cash: 1,834
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Cops are *****s, and it's not against the law for them to lie to you to get what they want.

I'll have a camera rolling during all cop interactions. I hope there are none though...


Sent
I record EVERY encounter I have with the police, and with my ex and restraining order I have against her. I have had my encounters with po po and they do not favor the male, even when I've got video. The video i used to get the restraining order against my ex the cops actually said " I can't see where she attacked you" and gave me that look, when it was plain as day. Well the judge saw this video and granted a 6 month order

Ive actually had a few ask me why I record everything, and my standard response is "the same reason you do, to protect myself from EVERYONE"

I don't trust them......... Thus I record them.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map