SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #31  
Old 03-30-2015, 01:01 PM
keakar's Avatar
keakar keakar is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Laplace
Posts: 1,869
Cash: 1,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speck Attack View Post
I am sure you know what you are doing..."Tapped into gas Line" just be carefull.....would hate to read about a fellow Sportsmen getting blown up.....http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/...3701427645362/
no need to worry, I know what im doing.

I ran gas lines for houses as well as plumbing and electrical even though my main profession was a/c repair and installation.

the company I worked for did it all so every now and then we also got the contract for gas and electrical work.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map