SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Boating Talk

Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #37  
Old 05-16-2015, 07:22 PM
BaseballFisherman's Avatar
BaseballFisherman BaseballFisherman is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Calcasieu Lake
Posts: 490
Cash: 1,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMears View Post
What kinda prop did you end up running on your rig and what kinda performance are you getting ? I just bought the same rig same color in and out as yours. Only diff I see is my leaner , ladder , and grab rails are powder coated black. I pick mine up from LAM Friday.
Crampin' my style! Congrats it sure will be a pretty rig. I'm still running the 21 pitch Saltwater Series 2. Performance numbers are still same as posted above. This prop carries a load very well. I will be testing a VMAX Ventless series prop very soon. I have the prop but I'm waiting on some required prop mounting hardware that is back ordered before I can try it out. Dalton Kenner and a Yamaha rep ran this prop that I'm waiting to try out and reported a 3-4 mph increase in cruise speed and top end over the Saltwater Series 2. The load was 2 people and full tank of fuel, nothing else on the boat. I'm going to test this prop on my rig which has trolling motor, power pole, ice chest, Cajun anchor, fishing gear, etc. to see how it performs with a true fishing load.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map