SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Boating Talk

Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 05-21-2015, 10:37 AM
sweets's Avatar
sweets sweets is offline
Flounder
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 46
Cash: 576
Default

Update on powerpole. I called customer service and they advised me to remove the fuse for 5 minutes to see if the unit would reset itself. If that didn't work, then remove the (4) screws on the top cap and remove the board and disconnect the ribbon wire going from the top cap (part with buttons and lights) to the board. I did everything they recommended and nothing worked. I called customer service back and they shipped me a new circuit board and also a new top cap - everything is still under warranty but he told me that the parts would've cost $240. I should be good to go after I change out the parts. PP Tech support has been great to deal with.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map