SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 05-30-2015, 10:36 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193
Default Rear Naked Choke Passout

My boy is big into mma. He is training now to be a fighter. I sat in a chair and let him use a rear naked choke and put me to sleep. Talk about a time warp. 30 minutes gone I swear. Turns out it was about 5 seconds. It was really crazy feeling. Throat sore as hell though. He locked it tight.
Old 05-30-2015, 11:27 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

It's a humbling feeling.

"The ground is the the ocean. I am the shark and most people don't even know how to swim."
Old 05-31-2015, 02:25 PM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

^rickson?
Old 05-31-2015, 05:05 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
^rickson?

I think it was Jean Jaques Machado
Old 06-02-2015, 09:23 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
My boy is big into mma. He is training now to be a fighter. I sat in a chair and let him use a rear naked choke and put me to sleep. Talk about a time warp. 30 minutes gone I swear. Turns out it was about 5 seconds. It was really crazy feeling. Throat sore as hell though. He locked it tight.
Reading the thread title, and knowing you, I figured this would be pics of you are your wife in bed!
Old 06-02-2015, 09:49 AM
Flounder

Cash: 587

You guys be careful, when applied correctly, your throat should not be sore. "Mata leao" (RNC) is intended to be applied as a strangle (blood flow), even though the word "choke" is used (many chokes are actually strangulations). Airway attacks are very dangerous and will gain submission and cause injury long before they cause unconsciousness. On the other hand, strangulation is very effective at causing the short term unconsciousness that you experienced. A good sternum rub will usually wake someone pretty quick.
Old 06-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicCajun View Post
You guys be careful, when applied correctly, your throat should not be sore. "Mata leao" (RNC) is intended to be applied as a strangle (blood flow), even though the word "choke" is used (many chokes are actually strangulations). Airway attacks are very dangerous and will gain submission and cause injury long before they cause unconsciousness. On the other hand, strangulation is very effective at causing the short term unconsciousness that you experienced. A good sternum rub will usually wake someone pretty quick.
It was the sides of my neck that were sore. It only lasted a short time. It was just from muscle compression when he tightened his grip. Blood flow ceased immediatly. I knew how effective chokes are but experiencing it to that level was an eye opener (or closer as the case may be). Not sure I'll be doing that again but it was something neat to experience.
Old 06-02-2015, 12:03 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck View Post
Reading the thread title, and knowing you, I figured this would be pics of you are your wife in bed!
Lmao not this time lcd. Wouldn't want to upset the mods. I can't say that I have never choked her until she passed out though. I don't do anything she doesn't ask for. She does ask for really fun stuff that's for sure
Old 06-02-2015, 03:46 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 888

All my fighters have to go through joke outs 3-4 times (standing and on mat) before put into the cage. This away they know what it feels like and some to know a tapping point. Sucks but it for sure helps out

Sent from the baddest GYM in La
Old 06-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullrutt View Post
All my fighters have to go through joke outs 3-4 times (standing and on mat) before put into the cage. This away they know what it feels like and some to know a tapping point. Sucks but it for sure helps out

Sent from the baddest GYM in La
If you worked with Dustin Portier yeah you have the badest gym in La. Son is a senior in high school next year. He has a gym now but after graduating if he wants a new gym? Take him? Pm me with $ costs.