SaltyCajun.com http://www.ccastar.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-11-2015, 11:52 AM
lilesrt's Avatar
lilesrt lilesrt is offline
Flounder
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lake Charles, LA
Posts: 39
Cash: 846
Default

Being realistic is not "giving up". I exercise my right to vote, but at the same time realize the direction this country is turning, and the Republicans inability to reach the average swing voter. Alot of my friends thought I was crazy when I called Obama to beat Romney, and he did. By 5 million votes. Alot of voters in this country are uninformed and vote on perception, not substance or competence. IF Jeb is the nominee, he will be paralelled to G.W. Bush and THAT will be difficult to overcome. If I had my pick I'd like to see Ben Carson elected. In terms of Donald Trump, he would be better than H. Clinton, but his policies are far from conservative. He is a big government guy that is running on the Republican ticket.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map