SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 07-17-2015, 06:22 PM
I make oil's Avatar
I make oil I make oil is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Berwick LA
Posts: 1,588
Cash: 3,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
And don't try and run cause when he chases the belt sometimes got turned around and when he swung it, the buckle will get ya!
My dad had a belt with his name on it. That was his go to belt. When I had kids he gave it to me. It's still in my closet. I remember him crying once as he tore up my behind. I didn't believe him when he would tell me it hurt him more than it did me when I was a kid but now I know what he meant. I miss that man every day.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map