SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CalcasieuExtremeRods

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #31  
Old 04-19-2016, 09:32 PM
B-Stealth B-Stealth is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 1,382
Cash: 1,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
This type of fanatical preaching is common amongst ultra religious folks. The thought of people not agreeing with them could never mean they are the ones that are wrong, the obvious answer to them is those that disagree are clearly not as smart or as enlightened. This perception further fuels their desire to educate you and "open your eyes" to their way of thinking, because obviously if you were as smart as they are then you would think the same way... And be accepted into the famed realm of academic, religious, or whatever righteousness they so covet.


Edited Typos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 100%, MG has either dropped off the deep end, or just now showing his true colors.
I thought MG was a highly educated down to earth guy and I respected him.
Hell I even built and donated materials for him and his kids to build the "Mullet Launcher" because I though that was a really cool project for his kids.

I don't feel like he's the same guy anymore and that's too bad.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map