SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Freshwater Fishing Discussion

Freshwater Fishing Discussion For discussion of everything freshwater!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 04-20-2016, 02:39 PM
jpd0144's Avatar
jpd0144 jpd0144 is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Kinder, La.
Posts: 551
Cash: 1,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy123 View Post
I've heard great things about both brands. Is there a dealer in Louisiana?
Unfortunately not for Powell ...

Ive used them on and off for years so I have gotten somewhat use to their ratings. So when I order I sorta know what im getting in before it arrives. I find each companys ratings slightly differ.

I use to shop for the cheapest place to buy rods and when they were not what I expected or wanted for that technique I was just stuck with it or sold it for a loss. Now I go in paying full price at Tackle Warehouse.
When It arrives I wont even take the tags off. If the power or taper don't seem right I stick it right back in the tube and slap the enclosed UPS label they provide on it. I get to send it back at no cost to me for a full refund or exchange.
Just recently I discovered they actually let you fish it for 30 days where you can get on water time with it. As long as it is still in tact and noting bent or soiled heavily they take it back just the same.
I suggest for a rod or brand you have never fished to shop at a place like TW who will work with you till you get what your looking for. That way your not shipping back and fourth costing you money or having to be stuck with a rod you don't like and selling for a loss.

Good luck in your search !
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map