SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 06-23-2016, 07:52 PM
MathGeek's Avatar
MathGeek MathGeek is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 2,931
Cash: 4,552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
We were asked not to half AXX the tourney this year. My schedule is just to busy to put this tournament on guys, I can't do it. I understand some of you will get upset but my kids come first. Mason is playing in the elite 32 invitation only tournament at Disney the weekend before this event and we have events every weekend leading up to this event and football tryouts in the middle of it. I am fine with a group of guys getting together and fishing this tournament and calling it a salty Cajun event. I am open to it being a charity event but not pulling together prizes and having drawings, etc... I just don't have time to do it this year. I have asked my mods and they are also very busy and do not have the time to do it either. That's where we are on this right now. I love this event, I just don't have the time to give this year. Sorry.
You are awesome, man.

Take care of family.

Past tourneys were awesome, and no one can take that away.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map