SaltyCajun.com http://www.geaux-outdoors.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 07-12-2016, 10:22 AM
Crawl79's Avatar
Crawl79 Crawl79 is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Washington, La
Posts: 581
Cash: 1,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeff31787 View Post
I'm trying to figure out something I can buy or make to support the head on my Ipilot while it isn't deployed. Has anyone made or bought anything to do this? I know it flexing a tad probably won't hurt anything, but I'd rather not have it happen just incase it eventually does.
I don't have a pic in front of me but I installed a ram mount on mine to brace it while on the road and in rough seas.

http://www.rammount.com/part/RAM-108
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map