SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 08-02-2016, 11:15 AM
mcjaredsandwich's Avatar
mcjaredsandwich mcjaredsandwich is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tx
Posts: 5,366
Cash: 926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
I have the Tohatsu 2 stroke, oil injection 40 hp (~50 hp with reed pulled) on a 1652 Alumacraft.

I get 6 to 6.5+ mpg depending on load.
I like to hear that. I've got a 12gal tank installed, should be more than enough to have some fun with. I was debating between the 2 and 4 stroke. Kyle steered me toward the 4 due to price and performance while only weighing 3 pounds heavier than the 2 stroke.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map