SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 09-26-2016, 12:24 PM
OwenRiley OwenRiley is offline
Sand Trout
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 6
Cash: 559
Default

wow! I would say this has to do with the camera. Go pros are meant to take quick shots but not fast enough to capture a bowstring snapping like that. The camera actually imprints in bars across the picture progressively from top to bottom. I actually did this after getting a new bowstring for my mission hype from 60x and I called to ask them the same question. That was the reply I got after they looked into it.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map