SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 10-03-2016, 09:25 AM
C-Bass2mouth's Avatar
C-Bass2mouth C-Bass2mouth is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Leesville
Posts: 891
Cash: 2,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speck-addict View Post
I body them up. Off to the side of the speck decoys. I only use full bodies though. Red leg on here smacks the snows. But he's also unbelievable on a snow call. I never thought there was any talent of buzzard calling till I heard him. So he will be the guy to ask.
^^X2
Everyone can take advantage of fog and accidentally kill a mess of snows, but that guy has it down to an art.


Aubrey, if you're getting on the blind I'm thinking you are, cut you some 3' or so pieces of small diameter PVC or conduit and "pass some spray paint on dat." Just stick those however deep you need and put your full bod stakes in the PVC so they'll be above the water
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map