SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 08-29-2018, 09:36 PM
FF_T_Warren's Avatar
FF_T_Warren FF_T_Warren is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Walker, LA
Posts: 3,024
Cash: 1,438
Default

I have the Calcutta Te dc 250 and it works great at preventing backlash. I’ve probably only had 5 backlashes since I bought it many years ago. And this year was the first one I had that required me to cut some string off. Now I do have an issue with the drag not holding while in my rod rack. String just seems to creep out from wind catching it. Works great on fish so idk why it does that
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map