SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 05-28-2009, 09:35 PM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,447
Cash: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntin fool View Post
i wont back out dont worry!!!!

hows this sound though....i get the package. if i see how many baits was in there and its ALOT i will burn a texas hat and a A&m shirt. hows that sound???? and i will personally email/text/post however you want them. that sound good?


(i threw the shirt in since i heard you say you was giving a rod?)
The baits will be sufficient, I'm sure. If not, I will send more. I don't want you to "burn a texas hat" and I have nuttin' agin aTm. I want the hat pictured in my avatar.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map