SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #31  
Old 12-17-2009, 10:59 AM
SULPHITE's Avatar
SULPHITE SULPHITE is offline
Entering A World of Pain
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sulphur
Posts: 10,287
Cash: 10,116
Default

Quote:
I'm kinda like elebouef, I am a member but I don't always log on unless I feel that I have something positive to contribute. I learned a lot about oystering yesterday. If this weather lets up I may have a positive fishing report to contribute. Maybe duck hunting will give me something to post. I'm learning about forums and posting options.
Post it up! It doesn't matter guys and gals...we enjoy these contributions because each of us have an affinity for the outdoors, a general willingness to help others, and utilize reports, stories, jokes, etc to escape from the daily grind!!! So either way, if your reading or your posting your important to this website.
__________________
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map