![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here! |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
50lb Power Pro on all my bait casters, fresh and salt. 50 lb Pwer Pro on the offshore Avets, Shimanos and Penns. 20lb Power Pro on my ultra light egg beater, 50 on my medium action, and 50 on the heavy action I throw poppers at tuna for.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
All braid, 20# and 30# Suffix inshore. 50#, 60#, & 80# Pelagic offshore. (get it cheap on e-bay)
I started w/ Power Pro, but I was pretty awesome at making birdnests with it in my reels. Changed up, and that went away. I use about a rod length of 20# fluoro at the end, and then a speed clip for quick changeouts. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I forgot, I have 80lb Power Pro on my 50 wides. My 30's and everything else have 50 lb Power Pro.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
